Setting up Outlook 2007 for your mailbox
- Launch Outlook 2007.
- Go to Tools > Account Settings
- Hit the New button
- Select Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP or HTTP option and hit Next button
- Choose Manual configuration option
- Choose Internet E-Mail option User Information
- Your Name:Enter your name
- Email Address:Enter your Email address
- Server Information
- Account Type: POP3
- Incoming mail server: mail.(your domain name)
- Outing mail server (SMTP): mail.(your domain name)
- Logon Information
- User Name: Enter your Email address
- Password: Enter your password
- Hit Next button.
- Hit Finish to exit the wizard.
- If the details are all properly inserted, you can now use Outlook as your mail client.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution